Monday, June 30, 2008

Internet | Media | Link-hopping

Ah, unemployment. It suits me well. I have been able to while away many an hour since I arrived in Australia by playing the internet equivalent of word association.

To wit: I was listening to a recent episode of the Pandora podcasts, this particular episode involving the construction of a song from acoustic demo to multi-tracked final cut. In the podcast, they mention one of the millions of early electronic keyboard-type devices from the '70's called an Orchestron.

As a footnote to the Orchestron post on Wiki, I noticed a reference to Swiss duo AK-Momo. Lacking a website, and having a band name more reminiscent of a professional ice hockey club, I had to turn to the repository of all things media to find more about them and this Orchestron thingamabob. This video (and the vocalist's more interesting than average My Space site) was the fruit of my labours:

No comments: