Thursday, May 14, 2009

HOLA!

It's been a while, kids, and for that I apologise. But we're back, and I hearby promise to post 2x a day, unless I get overwhelmed with work, or something like that. But really, two times a day shouldn't be so hard. And just so I don't drown in words trying to live up to my self-imposed mandate, sometimes those two posts will be just a funny photo or thought. Do we have a deal? Good.

And just in case you're wondering, this newfound resurgence of enthusiasm for all things blog-worthy came about a week ago, when I lamented on ichat to my dear friend Cindy that I was feeling a little creatively underwhelmed, both at work and in life. So she sent me about twelve funny photos to get the ball rolling, and I thought, "why not post simple things like this on the blog?" Rather than trying to wear myself out writing clever analysis of the creative events of the world, why not just post things to literally provide a creative shake-up during the day, and leave it at that? And when I feel so inspired, write longer pieces of commentary. So there you have it. A newfound approach that should allow for more frequent, less precious posting.

So let's get on with it!

No comments: